top of page
Transform your skin from the inside out
What is Picoway?
The PicoWay laser system is FDA and CE cleared, and it uses a picosecond laser beam with high power and ultra-short pulses to transform your skin from the inside out! The PicoWay laser treats acne scars, wrinkles, benign pigmented lesions (dark spots), and removes black and multi-color tattoos.
The PicoWay laser first became known for its tattoo and pigment removal capabilities, but it continues to grow in use for acne scars and wrinkles.8 The PicoWay laser uses different handpieces and laser wavelengths for treatment of these conditions, which your treatment provider will use according to what’s right for you and your skin.
Benefits from Picoway
The treatment capabilities of the PicoWay laser system, and the results as seen in the following case studies, are both impressive and promising for treating skin of color.
Before the treatment:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or exposure baths one week before treatment.
- Stop all acid peels and other treatments four weeks before the treatment to avoid skin irritation.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for those who are allergic to light, allergic to the treatment area, inflamed, herpes, skin infectious diseases, and have large wounds.
After the treatment:
- On the day of Picosecond Spot Removal, there will be slight redness, swelling, heat and pain at the treatment site, which is normal.
- The day after the treatment, you can cleanse your face, and the action should be as gentle as possible when washing, and do not rub it hard.
- The treatment site may be red and slightly swollen, which will gradually disappear 2~3 days after the treatment. If there is a scab/blister, it cannot be artificially peeled off by hand, so as not to produce pigmentation and scarring, and the scab will naturally fall off after about 5~7 days.
- After the treatment, you can use Realr repair mask hydration repair, try to avoid the use of whitening and peeling functional cosmetics.
- Shortly after the treatment, please suspend the use of exfoliating and scrub skin care products and stop using the face washer. It is best to last 3-4 weeks.
- For 3 days after treatment, please avoid high temperature places, such as hot spring spas, saunas, and do not steam your face to reduce unnecessary irritation to the skin.
- During the recovery period, pay strict attention to sun protection, apply sunscreen and use umbrellas when going out.
- Do not eat photosensitive foods and drugs.
bottom of page